I hope you are all doing well! My name is Melissa Ramos and I was the ESL beginning level instructor when we were having classes at St. Mary’s. I wanted to let you guys know that I’m planning on continuing the class through Zoom(online video chat). Before I get started, I want to know which day works best for you so we can make that the official class meeting time. Please look at the times below and comment on this post with your response. 

 Which time do you prefer to have class? (Please only vote for one) If both work for you please comment “Either is fine”. Thank you!

 A: Monday: 6:30-7:30 

OR

B: Thursday: 7pm to 8pm 

Hope to see you soon! 

 

Comments

  1. hi my name is edith and I found this page i live in madisonville and i would like to take class with you guys can you pls call me at 423 271 1047 for more inf. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog