Activity for Sep. 14-19

This is me riding a bike in Ireland last year. After I did a presentation at a linguistics conference, my boyfriend and I went on a bike trip. We rented bikes and rode around the southwest part of Ireland for nine days. The scenery was magnificent. Mostly we rode along the coast, and the road was really steep, and it was super windy. I got some new muscles. In this picture, we're on an island. It's called Inish Mor. "Inish" means island in Irish, and "Mor" means big. We got there, with our bikes, on a ferry boat.

In the comments, post a picture of yourself doing something, and explain what you're doing.

Comments

  1. This summer was supposed to be great, but, due to the pandemic, I was stuck in the house. I had a lot of plans for this summer, which included going to my home - country, Nigeria, and possibly visiting some other African countries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For 9 days you rode a bike around an island that called Inish Mor. That's very nice. I wish I would travel somewhere and enjoy long stay. ESL doesn't start yet now. That's so bad. But you gave us a opportunity to learn English. Thank you very much.






    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miyuki,
      Where would you like to visit?

      Delete
    2. Actually, we rode around Ireland for nine days. We were only on Inish Mor for two days. Mostly we were on the mainland. Of course, Ireland itself is an island, so it's a little confusing.

      Delete
  3. If I could travel for long time with someone, I want to visit nice beach like Palau. I wish I could spend a leisurely time there. Teresa, I didn't know that you are so active person! Maybe I won't be able to ride such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will there be any programs in the near future?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog